Sunday, October 28, 2012

Branch Halloween Party

The Branch Halloween Spooktacular was a big hit!  I made some yummy treats to take and serve and then helped the kids make carmel apples.




Everyone loved Ayla and she was voted best costume of the night!
I decided to dress up also.  I wanted to be Esmeralda and have Chris be the Hunchback of Notre Dame.  But he wasn't feeling it.  So I was a gypsy with a pet chicken. 



Of course I had to take pictures of Ayla with some of her friends.




While drinking her bottle she started doing the feet clapping with the gloves on.  It was so hilarious!  I need to try and get it on video. 




There was face painting, pumpkin painting, pumpkin carving, bobbing for apples, a pumpkin pinata and a donut eating contest.  In this contest you had to eat a donut off of a string with out using your hands. It is pretty hilarious to watch. 






Ya, Chris was the winner!  He is my donut eating champion.
We all had a really fun time!

No comments: