Every year Camana Bay puts on a fabulous Halloween Spooktacular for the kids. We were excited this year with Ayla to have a reason to attend. There were several little areas set up where you could take your child's picture in front of a spooky backdrop. I don't think I could ever get too many pictures of Ayla in her chicken costume.
We met up with our neighbors.
The place was all decked out in Halloween decor!
just a random picture of a group of rad looking zombies.
We tried to score some free candy at the trick-or-treating booths, but most of them turned us away saying it was just for the kids. :(
I am already excited for next year when Ayla will be walking and can actually attempt to trick-or treat. Then maybe people will give us candy. Of course I will eat most of it. Wink!
1 comment:
How fun for your little family. First Halloween. You did such a great job on Ayla's costume. She is on lucky girl.
Love ya
Gma Chele.
Post a Comment