Having a baby brings on a whole new element of excitement to the holidays! Halloween was no exception. I really wanted to MAKE Ayla's Halloween costume. I think there must be a tiny creative gene inside of me that is bursting to to be let out. I spent many hours looking online for inspiration and then I stumbled upon Martha Stewarts DIY costume collection and this baby chicken costume,
after that I knew I had to make my own version for Ayla.
It turned out pretty adorable if you ask me.
Is it just my wishful thinking or are my photography skills improving? I have been experimenting a little bit with my camera and practicing shooting in Manual Mode as opposed Automatic. This last picture I got a little creative with the photo editing. What do you think? Kind of gives the photo a nice vintage feel eh?




1 comment:
love it! I thought to myself that it looked like you'd been shooting on manual. :) they look so good! yay for awesome control and one cute chick!
Post a Comment